Hi Folks,

Just to finish this off, Column support suggested that I
add the following to my EmailDaemon.Properties file:

   com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.SaveSentItem=False

Even though this is documented as the default value, specifying
it explicitly seems to have done the trick. Now my messages
disappear as expected after they have been sent.

Hope this is helpful.
Larry