Well, I can't say that it's ALL Greek to me, but either UNT has a foreign
campus in Athens (Greece, not Georgia), their means of encrypting sensitive
data could use modernization, or Chris had time to learn how to translate
Remedy into Greek.  ;->

The English part of it was pretty good info, though.

Rick