I wanted to let you all know that we are still scheduled for the RUG meeting on
February 6, 2008 at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in Salt Lake City. The
registration for this event can be found at
http://www.allegiant-tech.com/eventform.php?id=5. Please pass this to anyone
that you may feel are interested in attending.
>From John Irwin "I wanted to let you all know that we are still scheduled for
>the RUG meeting on February 6, 2008 at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in
>Salt Lake City. The registration for this event can be found at
>http://www.allegiant-tech.com/eventform.php?id=5. Please pass this to anyone
>that you may feel are interested in attending." The registration link
>indicates it will be on the 10th floor. The agenda and additional information
>is below.

Utah Remedy User Group:

8.00 a.m. - 8.30 p.m.   Registration and Continental Breakfast
8.30 - 8.40 a.m.        Introduction
8.40 - 9.20 a.m.        CMDB Discovery
9.20 - 9.50 a.m.        Service Request Module
9.50 - 10.05 a.m.       Break
10.05 - 11.00 a.m.      RUG Organization
11.00 - 11.40 a.m.      Tripwire Presentation
11.40 a.m. - 12.00 p.m. BMC Service Management Process Model Tool
12.00 - 12.15 p.m.      Closing

>>> "John Irwin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Jan 25, 2008 7:18 AM >>>
Hello All,

I wanted to remind you that we are coming close to the date of the meeting. I
have attached the agenda so that you can have it. I have also arranged for
parking to be taken care as long as the driver is registered.

Please tell your colleagues about the meeting and encourage them to register.

http://www.allegiant-tech.com/eventform.php?id=5

For future events please check
http://www.remedyusergroups.com/site/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/.
This will be the site for updates, newsletters and event registration.

v/r,

John T. Irwin
IT Service Manager
Information and Communications Systems
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
801-240-4742
801-885-3630 (mobile)
801-240-9398 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.