Hi, I have a problem with email engine. All seem its ok, I don't get any
error with -Debug, at Email Error form and log, I also tried arsql y arapi
logs
The email message just keeps in YES status.

I already reinstall the ARS and the email engine and check connectivity with
the email server and port.
There are not firewall rules. I reinstalled the java, too.

The production Servers works fine until a problem with site's air
conditioning system that turn off the servers. After that the emails doesn't
go out.

The worst part is that we have a Failover Server where the email engine have
the same behavior.

Could you please give me another clue where to look up?

Thanks.

PCr

Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 6)
Oracle 10.2.0, Client 9
Remedy ARS/Email Engine 6.3 patch 23
Customer Service 5.6
Load Balancer