-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Decou, Candace M
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 2:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Incident Parent/Child Closure Automation (UNCLASSIFIED)

No problem Charlie - let me know how it goes for ya - I've had to do that
type of thing a time or two and a good friend of mine always says....GUID's
are you friend.
LOL

Candace DeCou

DOI Remedy Systems Analyst
Verizon Business
Office:  (408) 371-1112

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Verizon Business - global capability, personal accountability.

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated