mike

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:08:47 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Position Halted -
Remedy Administrator, McLean, VATo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Greetings:

Please note that resumes are no longer being accepted for the Remedy
Administrator position in McLean, VA.  To those of you that sent your resumes,
thank you, and I will contact you as other opportunities arise.  We do get
requirements for Remedy Developers and Administrators from time to time.
Much continued success to you all in your Remedy careers,
Linda

Linda M. Brown
Technical Recruiter

Cyquent, Inc.
5410 Edson Lane, Suite 320B, Rockville, MD 20852
Office:  240-292-0230, Ext. 304 - Direct:  240-292-0234
Cell:  301-538-6939 - Fax:  410-510-1304
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 __Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___