Hi

I am getting following error in email engine log.

DEBUG: getProvider() returning
javax.mail.Provider[STORE,imap,com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPStore,Sun Microsystems,
Inc]
* OK Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 IMAP4rev1 server version 6.5.7638.1
(imsi2mpmsg01.i2mp-infosys.com) ready.
A0 CAPABILITY
* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 IDLE LOGIN-REFERRALS MAILBOX-REFERRALS
NAMESPACE LITERAL+ UIDPLUS CHILDREN AUTH=NTLM
A0 OK CAPABILITY completed.
A1 LOGIN incoming Infosys123
A1 OK LOGIN completed.
A2 LIST "" INBOX
* LIST (\Marked \HasNoChildren) "/" INBOX
A2 OK LIST completed.
DEBUG: connection available -- size: 1
A3 SELECT INBOX
* 0 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* FLAGS (\Seen \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Draft $MDNSent)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Seen \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Draft $MDNSent)]
Permanent flags
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 197] UIDVALIDITY value
A3 OK [READ-WRITE] SELECT completed.
A4 CLOSE
A4 OK CLOSE completed.
DEBUG: added an Authenticated connection -- size: 1
A5 NOOP
A5 OK NOOP completed.
A6 LOGOUT
* BYE Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 IMAP4rev1 server version 6.5.7638.1
signing off.
A6 OK LOGOUT completed.

The problem is that when we send any email to our remedy incoming mailbox
sometimes the record is created in AR Email form but sometimes its not
created and no ticket is generated for that mail.
Please let me know any solution for this problem