In Crystal, check File --> options --> Fields --> Date --> Date Tab and
see what's specified.

HTH

Joanne Mansur
Client Systems Analyst
Northeastern University
Phone\617.373.3295
Fax\617.373.5985
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"sanapala, Rajinikanth IN BOM SISL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
02/07/2008 08:22 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: [ARSLIST] Crystal Reports Date problem.

**
Hello,

I checked the window settings (regional) they are in English US and Date
format is MM/DD/YY and user tool is in En US. Still I am facing the same
problem.

Can any one suggest me how to deal this?

ARS: 6.3
Oracle 9i
Crystal  Report  10

Regards,