** right so I find some filterId in table filter which are not referenced in the other tables.
I am able to recover those missing rows from a previous backup.
But I am missing one or two of these entries anyway.
So my question is very simple: can I simply delete those missing entries?
Or anyway: what to do with these ?
s.

Robert Molenda wrote:
**
Generally this happens because "something got corrupted" in the ARSystem Meta Data...

When you tried to import the filter again, did you remember to check the 'overwrite' checkbox?

You can try the following SQL to 'try' to determine where the issue could be:

All statements should return Zero rows...

/* Form deleted but filters still reference it */
select * from filter_mapping where schemaId not in ( select schemaId from arschema )
/* Filter exists but is not mapped to any form */
select * from filter where filterId not in ( select filterId from filter_mapping)
/* Filter Mapping exists, but filter does not */
select * from filter_mapping where filterId not in ( select filterId from filter)
/* Fragments left in Filter action definitions, but filter does not exist */
select * from filter_notify where filterId not in (select filterId from filter)
select * from filter_notify_ids where filterId not in (select filterId from filter)
select * from filter_message where filterId not in (select filterId from filter)
select * from filter_log where filterId not in (select filterId from filter)
select * from filter_set where filterId not in (select filterId from filter)
select * from filter_process where filterId not in (select filterId from filter)
select * from filter_push where filterId not in (select filterId from filter)
select * from filter_sql where filterId not in (select filterId from filter)
select * from filter_gotoaction where filterId not in (select filterId from filter)

/* Never actually got around to this one but... thought about trying some left-outer of left-outer, but... maybe someone else can struggle with that :( */
select distinct filterId from (above list of  action tables) into excel
crunch up excel to find a filter without any definition in the action tables

HTH

Robert Molenda