I'm having problems with this error on our production box. If I go into
the WUT and remove a user from a group it works fine. If I do it through
the Mid Tier then I get the error

You cannot translate the group name in the Group List or Assignee Group
Field.

After the error it will remove all groups from the users User form
entry. I am removing the group from the Application Configuration form,
SHRCFG:ConfigManageGroups and not the Groups form itself.

I have an old user I'm testing with. I added the user to two groups
Administrator
ACC-HPD-Close
Both permission groups.

I remove the user from the ACC-HPD-Close group and I get the error when
it's pushing the Group List values back to the User form. Check User
form and the user has no groups.

Any ideas where to look?

-------------

Dylan Wheeler
Production Control Analyst Principal
IT Operations
Downey Savings & Loan Association, F.A.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only
and may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information
about Downey Savings or its customers, which Downey Savings does not
intend to disclose to the public. If you received this message by
mistake, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message
and attachments.