one statement:

Shared Workflow with the Same Field ID...

if only all of the object.references.were.object.orientated.

ie: in the qualification fields how simple would it be to store
Form.FieldID(Form<dot>fieldid)
ie: in the set fields - let us just remove ANY reference to fieldID X..
(that would be the un-patched version :) )

have you ever wondered about that??

Certainly a few more characters commmming back from the database would
assist the Object.Parse(something) function wouldn'it?

Or, when is 8X beta coming out with a true IDE (Eclipse?) David??
IMHO-Robert