Is there any interest in using Remedy in a Software as a Service model? If
the software was available on a quarter by quarter lease basis with support
coming from a VAR would that matter. I've asked a few of our customers since
we're able to do that and get a wide variety of answers. Some cite horror
stories with other software vendors and say they'll never do it again while
others ask if we can take the rest of IT too :).

Just curious what the thoughts are about that. (Sorry if this got posted
twice.)

Thanks