It is always on and there in no need to integrate. Any time you are typing it
is checking. It works with IM, Remedy any program. Once it is on you just type.
It will work for programmers when they are typing error messages or nots in
filters or active links. It is an all around spell checker. It sits in the tray
and it appears you can disable the checking. It also checks anything you copy
to the clipboard.

>>> Susan Palmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Feb 12, 2008 12:50 PM >>>
**
Hi David,

How does it integrate with an ars form?  Is there some connection that
activates the spell checking?

Thanks,
Susan