Hi,

Yes, our RRR|License product answers all of these questions.

The free test-version will not give you all the answers, but it will give
you a very good estimation on your saving potential.

This is output from the test-version.

Saving potential summary: http://rrr.se/tmp/rrrLicPotential.html
Current situation: http://rrr.se/tmp/rrrLicCurr.png
Emulation of user license exchange: http://rrr.se/tmp/rrrLicExuser.png
Emulation of system license exchange: http://rrr.se/tmp/rrrLicExsys.png

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.