From: Jomonm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 3:59:07 AM
Subject: Sync UI problem in CMDB

I am synchronizing the class definition to AST forms. But the entry appear in
Pending form and AST form is not creating. The entry remains pending for
long time

In AERRROR.log file I have the following entries. Can anybody help me?

CMDB Dispatcher : AR System Application server terminated when a
signal/exception was received by the server (ARAPPNOTE 4500)
Wed Feb 13 00:13:41 2008    11
Wed Feb 13 00:13:41 2008  CMDB Dispatcher : AR System Application server
restarting (ARAPPERR 4503)
Wed Feb 13 00:13:42 2008  CMDB Dispatcher : AR System Application server
terminated when a signal/exception was received by the server (ARAPPNOTE
4500)

Regards
Jomon Mathew

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs