Exactly the point I made a couple weeks ago, William, with the added point
that companies that currently have ITSM 5.x would STILL have to do a
complete application replacement, just as if they went to ITSM 7.  And since
the prospective customers are at least partially already BMC customers, the
very valid question is:  What's the point of spending $10 to make and sell a
flawed $2 product, as opposed to spending $20 to make and sell a $50
product?

Maybe the sweet spot is to re-release ITSM 5.x to those who ask for it, but
with only limited support.  I can't see a lot of cycles being spent at BMC
to do more than that.

Rick