Thanks John.

What version of Remedy are you running on the VM?

Thanks
Anoop

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:29:19 -0800From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: ARS6.03 on
Linux +VMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anoop,

Remedy will work on a VM (VMware). I have 2 win32 VM's going -- One with SQL
Server 2005 and one with Oracle 11g.  Please note that Remedy is a 32 bit app
so there is little point in running it a 64 bit os. Further, it is my
experience that the 64 bit os's cause more grief than they are worth. You will
need to use the 32bit drivers, so you kill any gains there. I have run it in a
Win64 environment, and will strongly recommend against it in the future. All
that said, 64bit DB's rock!

John Rosquist
Windward

----- Original Message ----From: Anoop Sasidharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 6:54:40 PMSubject: ARS6.03 on Linux
+VM**

Dear Lister,We are planning to install remedy ars 6.03 on Linux64 Virtual
Machine's. BMC says that they dont support ARS6.03 on VM.Has anyone tried this
before and what are your observation? ThanksAnoopFly HYD-BLR for Rs.499 Log on
to MakeMyTrip! Check it out! __Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist:
"Where the Answers Are" html___

__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___
Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.
http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in