Don,

There is actually a fairly thorough KB article on the BMC Knowledge Base
for fixing the discrepancies...I'm surprised that it hasn't been an
enhancement.

The KB that I used was ... somewhere in my pile of documents and I can't
seem to get into the BMC Knowledge Base right now...I guess this is the
downtime they posted this past week.

I'll poke around and see if I can find a soft copy to send you or I'll
be glad to share my installation doc.  Please feel free to contact me
directly if you like.

Thanks,
Gp

George Payne