Dang - 10 years on and still cant answer some of these...!!!

Mark Rushton
IBM Global Services
Remedy Engineering & Development Team

Marc Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
19/02/2008 13:55
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Interview questions

**
1.  What is the primary table in the AR System data dictionary?
2.  How does the AR System manage the data you see in Remedy Forms?
3.  Without using DSO or EIE, what are your thoughts for providing a
'STANDARDIZED' methodology for interfacing/integrating with Remedy
applications.  This customer was actually looking to use C.I.M. or some
other open standard solution to interface with Remedy.... maybe a good
discussion for the list!!!
4.  How do you trouble shoot AR System server outages to restore access to
the system?
5.  How does mid-tier work and where does it fit in the client server
architecture?
6.  Describe how filters work?  They were actually looking how filters
work in different phases... which led to the next question.
7.  Can you force a filter to fire all actions in the first phase?
8.  List all of the possible uses for guides.  They were looking for
walking tables.

These are all pretty simple questions.  I also get some questions about
turning on/off server features using the configuration files
(ar.conf/ar.cfg).

Hope this helps some,

Marc