From: Some user [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 1:03 AM
Subject: Re: Client 7.1

Hi,

I have the same issue with Remedy User 7.1 using the Remedy Support
Console from ITSM v5.6 :

ITSM v5.6 installed on ARS v5.1.2 :
 - If I open Support console from object list using User 7.1 : crash
 - If I open Support console from object list using User 7.0.1 : OK
 - If I open Support console from Remedy Start Page using User 7.1 : OK
 - If I open Support console from Remedy Start Page using User 7.0.1 :
OK

ITSM v5.6 installed on ARS v7.1 :
 - If I open Support console from object list using User 7.1 : crash
 - If I open Support console from object list using User 7.0.1 : OK
 - If I open Support console from Remedy Start Page using User 7.1 : OK
 - If I open Support console from Remedy Start Page using User 7.0.1 :
OK

I tried to install AR User v7.1 P1 : same issue.

Have you some news about this issue (have you contact BMC support) ?

Best Regards,
Olivier