We are running 7.0.01 patch 5 of Remedy User on Windows.  It seems to vary
if the file is on the desktop or on a network drive.  I have seen it
happen in both cases.  I have also seen it happen were the user was
attached remotely as opposed to locally which worked for him.

"Lammey, Peter A." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
02/19/2008 12:03 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Parameter is Incorrect error message

**
Yes.  We experienced this issue when attaching a file using the Remedy
7.01 User client Patch 002 on Citrix.
Our partner support has asked us if we can try getting the latest patch
version of the User client (Patch 006) and see if this is an issue with
that client.

The error occurs if using the Remedy User client from citrix and if you
are attempting to attach a file located on your Client C: drive (or C
dollar on Client(C:))
The only workaround we found was to put the file you are attaching on a
network drive or change it to use the UNC path (ie. your machine name and
then c dollar).

Out of curiosity, what patch level is your User client on Citrix if you
are noticing this error from Citrix?

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
860-766-4761