________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:31 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Release notes between versions (RESOLVED)

** David, any idea where I can find the 5.0.1 api's, specifically patch
11, for aix, windows, and solaris?

tia,
Axton

On Feb 19, 2008 3:20 PM, Easter, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        **
        For those that want to know how to find them on their own, the
What's New for 7.0.0 is here:

        http://www.bmc.com/supportu/documents/63/17/66317/66317.pdf

        6.3 is here:

        http://www.bmc.com/supportu/documents/78/41/47841/47841.pdf

        These are found in the document section for AR System.  The high
level link is here:

http://www.bmc.com/support/hou_Support_ProdAllVersions/0,3646,19097_1969
5_108018_0,00.html

        -David J. Easter
        Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
        BMC Software, Inc.

        The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action
expressed in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC
Software, Inc.  My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended
to convey a role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations
representative for BMC Software, Inc.