You can also just do a search in the subject line for
"ISS[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]"

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eli Schilling
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 2:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Find the Request ID in email Subject line

**
Mark, I use STRSTRC within the SUBSTRC function:

SUBSTRC($Subject:$, STRSTRC($Subject:$, "TT#") + 3, STRSTRC($Subject:$,
"TT#") + 11)

That will count the number of characters to TT# and add 3 so you start
with the number.  If you want to include "TT#" just take away the +3 at
the end of the first STRSTRC.

HTH
-Eli