I did something like this:

I read the value of Group List and put them to another field of another form...
(Push Fields Action)
Then I created one Filter that works on these field (with another two auxiliar
fields)...

The values that came from User form are separate by ";"
Then I have created a Set Fields Action (using functions like STRSTR,
SUBSTR,...) that read the value until the ";" charactere... and share this
value on another auxiliar field (field zzTmpGroup, for example) ... Then I get
the value of zzTmpGroup and, with this, I can get the Group Name value from the
Group Form...
For each value read, one id is deleted from id's list (field that received id's
separated by ";")...

These procedure is repeated until my first field (that received id's from Group
List separated by ";") is NULL...
This loop is executed by "Go To" Action (this action call itself) ...

[]Regards[]

Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto
IT Web Services ATM
Cinq Technologies
http://www.cinq.com.br
Fone: 41 3018-2833 - Cinq
Fone: 41 2107-5736 - HSBC Outsourcing
Confiabilidade, Inovação e Qualidade em T.I.