  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
  Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 10:52 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Asset Management and Blackberries

  **
  This seems like what I had planned to do, but the problem with it is that
you will need to change the Computer Names on the Blackberries to maintain
who the current owner is.  This probably isn’t a huge issue, but I wonder if
there is a downside to that, since the phone number is essentially dynamic.
It basically means that if a Blackberry Asset record gets created with no
Serial Number populated, it would potentially be lost in the system
somewhere.

  Thanks,

  Shawn Pierson