The Email engine version is in the Email Engine log file; it is the first
line in the logs when the email engine starts.
However, this is only true for newer (I guess 6.3 and up) email engines.

There is a KB article on SupportWeb on determining the email engine version
& patch level.

Regards,

Michiel

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Chapman, Colin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For those that are not aware here's how to check your ITSM 7.x
> version/patch info:
>
> Open the form called SHARE:Application_Properties and do an unqualified
> search.  In the Results List window, look for BMC Remedy Incident
> Management.  Highlight that record and then look down in the Details
> pane...this is where you will see your actual IM 7.0.x patch level.
>
> No good for email engine though.
>
> Colin
>
> ARS 7  ServiceDesk 7 MSSQL2005 Windows2003
> Colin Chapman, UNCW
> Phone: 910-962-7356
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards