Environment:
AR System 6.3 patch 20

I'm not sure if anyone has tied their application into the approval server,
but I was wondering if anyone knew what this form is?  It seems the approver
system has an escalation run on this form and every once in a while it finds
a request in there and error's out the approval process.  I'm trying to find
out why there are requests in there in the first place.

The escalation that grabs these requests is called
AP:Dtl-Sig-OuterJoin-DtlErrEsc
and has a run-if qualification of: (('Status-Dtl' = "Pending") OR
('Status'-Dtl' = "Hold") OR ('Status-Dtl' = "More Information")) AND
('Signature ID' = $NULL$) AND ($TIMESTAMP$ > ('Create Date Sig' + 14400))

At which point would an approver entry have a Signature ID of NULL but still
have a details record?

Any help would be appreciated please, I've banged my head against the wall
trying to figure this out for 2 days now lol.  It's probably something
simple and I'm missing it.

--
"A fool acts, regardless; knowing well that he is wrong. The ignoramus acts
on only what he knows, but all that he knows.

Robert Halstead