Hello List –

I’m having an issue with the e-mail engine. Our help desk keeps sending me
examples of Remedy e-mails where it has mixed to contents of 2 records.

For example, the notification filter references $Request ID$ in the subject
line and also references $Request ID$ in the body of the message but
occasionally (not often) they are different numbers. Other fields may be mixed
as well. Sometimes it sends to the wrong person.It appears that sometimes the
e-mail engine is mixing the contents of 2 different tickets.

I have been unable to recreate the error and the error logs are clean.

Has anyone else seen this behavior or is there a setting I can check?

Thanks!

Chris Blue
CHEP
Orlando FL