Hi List,

I am into the process of implementing SSO. I have the architecture as below:

ARS 6.3
Windows Server 2003
Web Server - Sun Apps Server

Mid Tier 6.3

I wanted to create a custom SSO. When I read into the white paper from
remedy, they have asked to create a java file. I created a java file called
AreaLdapAuthenticator from the sample they attached. I experience some
problems while compiling the AreaLdapAuthenticator.java file.

I execute the following command -

javac -classpath "C:\Sun\AppServer\lib\j2ee.jar" AreaLdapAuthenticator.java

And get the following errors -

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop>javac
AreaLdapAuthenticator.java

AreaLdapAuthenticator.java:11: package com.remedy.arsys.session does not
exist
import com.remedy.arsys.session.Authenticator;
                                ^
AreaLdapAuthenticator.java:12: package com.remedy.arsys.session does not
exist
import com.remedy.arsys.session.UserCredentials;
                                ^
AreaLdapAuthenticator.java:14: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class Authenticator
location: class com.naviline.ssoAreaLdap.AreaLdapAuthenticator
public class AreaLdapAuthenticator implements Authenticator {
                                              ^
AreaLdapAuthenticator.java:23: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class UserCredentials
location: class com.naviline.ssoAreaLdap.AreaLdapAuthenticator
        public UserCredentials
getAuthenticatedCredentials(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response) throws IOException {
               ^
AreaLdapAuthenticator.java:47: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class UserCredentials
location: class com.naviline.ssoAreaLdap.AreaLdapAuthenticator
                        return new UserCredentials(user,"recipe",null);
                                   ^
5 errors

Did I miss something in class path? Please help me to sort this out.

Thanks & Regards,
Thivagar Sankaran
Remedy Team