Hey everyone-

7.0

SQL

Windows 2000

We have a requirement to get rid of Pending as a status on CHG.  There
are a couple of ways I can think of offhand to do it but I wanted some
advice first.

First option, delete the status pending from the field and give custom
IDs to the other choices so the number is skipped and the other choices
don't get moved up in the list.

Second option, hide the status field, make a new status field with only
the choices we want and then do a 'set fields' action on save and modify
to the original hidden status field.

My main concern is the "wizard"- how to handle that part.  I haven't
really looked t it yet though- it may be simple.

Any advice/thoughts on how best to handle this?

Thanks,
Chris