Wasn't it available in 6.3 as well? I remember seeing this for quite some
time so am not sure if it was with 7 or 6.3 that I first noticed it..

Joe
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rick Cook
  Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 3:05 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: New ARS 7.1 feature I didn't see in the Release Notes

  ** Well, you may be right, but I didn't see it listed in the 7.0 release
notes, either.  Since I've been working with 7.0 for a while, I don't know
why I didn't notice it before now.

  Rick

  On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Thad K Esser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>