Dear List,

Its your local neighborhood friendly recruiter, hope all is well.  Below
is a special project to me, it was my first Remedy project I ever
recruited for, and I never filled it due to funding.  However, just
heard from a confirmed source that funding was released and we are ready
to hire today for a mid-level resource.  6 month contract.  Start date
is April 1st 2008.

Title:  Remedy TTS Programmer or SC06

Location:  Dayton, OH

Duration:  6 Month Contract

Type:  Straight Contract

Requirements:

*       Associates Degree in Computer Science or Advanced Degree in
Computer Science or Related Discipline preferred.
*       Secret Clearance preferred.
*       Reliable Self-Starter
*       Excellent Communications Skills, will interface with other
developers, for implementation.  Will develop written policies and
procedures
*       Must be flexible and able to prototype and demonstrate
forms/processes to various user organizations
*       3 to 4 years experience with Remedy Action Request System
(Releases 6 thru 7) and programming using the Remedy Language
*       Experience with Remedy IT Service Management Suite (ITSM)
Release 7
*       3-5 years experience at WPAFB -- (HIGHLY DESIRABLE)
*       Experience with Air Force equipment management practices,
policies, and procedures -- (HIGHLY DESIRABLE)
*       Database Experience Required (SQL/Oracle)

Responsibilities:

*       Configuration and maintenance of Remedy version 7.x

        *       Action Request System (ARS)
        *       Asset Management
        *       Remedy Knowledge Management

*       Operation & Maintenance (O&M) of Remedy Service Desk & Problem
Management modules version 7.x
*       Potential Development of Forms, Links, and Database in support
of Asset Tracking
*       Maintenance of existing data, Forms, Active Links, and Filters
*       Coordination with customer to determine requirements
*       Training users on use of the system and associated modules
*       Maintain DSO Interface and exchange of data with other sites
running previous versions of Remedy Service Desk and Asset Management
*       Development of process documentation and end-user training to
use the new ITSM Capabilities
*       Back-Up and recovery of application, configuration files and all
data, links, and forms.

 If you are interested please forward me a resume and your salary
requirements to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me at 937-416-3456.

Respectfully,

Joshua Kitchen
Information Technology Recruiter
Kforce Professional Staffing
Two Prestige Place (Suite 350)
937.449.1749 Office
937.461.6888 Fax
937.416.3456 Cell
Great People = Great Results
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshkitchen>
Please don't keep me a secret... a referral is the best compliment I can
receive.