Hey, Y'all:

I've seen some emails flying back and forth about the new site for
BMCRemedy Development Community, forums and other documentation.  It's
great and I have it bookmarked BUT, is there one place to find the Tips
and Tricks.  I cannot find any of the older Tips and Tricks articles (even
if I search for it).  In particular I'm looking for the great article that
Doug Mueller wrote a few years back on Rules when modifying ITSM workflow.
It also included naming convention tips for workflow.

I have searched the BMC site and the arslist archives and cannot find the
article.

Mr. Easter or anyone else who may know,  is there a special place these
old articles have went to?  Is there a translation for these old articles?
 This doesn't seem to get me there:

Rick C., if you have the article on RULES for renaming and adding workflow
in ITSM, I would greatly appreciate it.  I need a point of reference to
share with my team.

 I have seen the following links thrown around a few times.  However, the
links lead to a dead end.  I have even seen similar  links on Matt
Reinfeldt's site.  It leads to the same dead end.
Article from Doug Mueller regarding application upgrades:

http://www.remedy.com/corporate/ron/volume02_issue01/english/article_03.htm

The Tips and Tricks archive (maybe more good articles about upgrades and
standards):

http://www.remedy.com/customers/dev_community/Tipsarchive.htm

Thank you in advance,
Michelle

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.