Event ID: 9646
Date: 3/19/2008
Time: 3:21:11 PM
User: N/A
Computer: <server name>
Mapi session " …" exceeded the maximum of 32 objects of type "session".

Using the Exchange System Monitor, I'm able to view that the number of
connections but it never reaches the 32 connection limit.  I've modifed the
registry to force more then the 32 mapi sessions.  I've also modified the
TTL and also disable the TCP Chimney.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315669/en-us
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315669/en-us

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842022