Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

ITSM 7.0.2 (Patch 6) on Windows:  With respect to Approvals, I have
looked at documentation until my eyeballs hurt, and I can't find the
answer to these two questions.

1. I want certain change approvals to run ONLY with certain CTI (Tier
1/2/3) values - not with EVERY change request.  The approvers should
come from the supervisors of the default Support Group responsible for
the CTI.  I don't see a place to specify this.

2. What the heck to the out-of-the-box approval processes mean
(AP:Administration form)?  At least, how could I map them to my
company's processes to work the way we need them to?

Sorry for the ignorance.

Michael W. Luttmann
Sr. Remedy Developer
Fort Carson DOIM