Dear List,

Hope all is well, I am looking for a Sr. 7.x Architect to lead the
installation of Incident, Change, Asset.

Location:  Atlanta, GA

Duration:  18 Months

About Client:  Our International client specializes in global management
and technology consulting. Our client is known for their deep industry
experience and high customer satisfaction. They collaborate with clients
in government and industry in 60 countries to solve their most pressing
challenges from strategy through execution.

Skillset: REMEDY v7.x with modules Incident, Change and Asset

Detailed Job Description:

        * Contribute and lead the design and implementation phase of a
large REMEDY installation.

        * Lead the design and development of the CMDB data model and
integrations to identify both e Asset life cycle and the relationship of
the CIs to the business services

        * Act as the team subject matter expert in a variety of workflow
technologies, their design & implementation in a Service Provider
environment and enable team members and clients to better understand
tool capabilities.

        * Strategize, design, build and deploy with team members, large
workflow management systems (e.g. trouble, change, incident/problem,
configuration management) with integrations with Fault/event,
Inventory/Asset and performance management systems utilizing the REMEDY
tool suite and helping clients stay as close to "out-of-the-box"
configuration as possible

        * Lead technology architecture, design and development tracks
within Services Management.

If you are interested please send me a word document version of your
resume and salary requirements.

Respectfully,

Joshua Kitchen
Information Technology Recruiter
Kforce Professional Staffing
Two Prestige Place (Suite 350)
937.449.1749 Office
937.461.6888 Fax
937.416.3456 Cell
Great People = Great Results
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshkitchen>
Please don't keep me a secret... a referral is the best compliment I can
receive.