________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dip Patel
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 8:52 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy Integration with Alarm Point

**

Hi List,

       We are in process of integrating Remedy with AlarmPoint. As this
is our first time , i want to know from the list ,what precautions,best
practice , h/w configuration for the Alarm Point Server to look for
before we start the implementation.

Also is it recommended to install Alarm Point Server on VMWare ??

Thanks

   Dipen Patel

html___