  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Sundberg
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 7:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy server events table

**

The "server events" table seems like it has good potential.

Every once in awhile I see a comment like "you can see when filters were
created using server events and then ....." -- but as I look at the table --
it does not seem as you could do much with it.

So -- are people using it - and how do you use it? How have you extended it.

Thanks -- just looking for some insight/brainstorming.

Thanks,

-John

--
John David Sundberg