Andrew Baxter

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of tricky maybe
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SQL 2000 database to SQL 2005 server

**

I was trying to upgrade our SQL 2000 server to SQL 2005 but I can't get
it to complete succesfully.  So I tried to just uninstall SQL 2000 and
install SQL 2005 and was successfull.  My question now is it a bad idea
to just attach our ARSystem database from SQL 2000 to SQL 2005 server?
I just attached it and seems like it's working fine but I just want to
make sure if that is not going to screw up later... I was told that I
need to upgrade the database to SQL 2005 and I'm not sure if attaching
the old database to SQL 2005 is considered upgrading my database...
Please help.

Tanks,

Jason

it now.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62
sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>  __Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist:
"Where the Answers Are" html___

****This e-mail is sent by Hudson Highland Group, Inc., or one of its
subsidiaries, and may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any
attachments and notify us immediately.****