-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Pulsen
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 12:55 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: First Contact Resolution (FCR) ITIL & ITSM 7

** Hello all,

I'm trying to find information on FCR (First Contact Resolution)
specifically for the Service Desk person.

Is there a starting goal within ITIL regarding FCR?

For example... the Service Desk needs to meet a 35% FCR goal.

Or is this number subjective?

If anyone is using FCR, could you please let me know your goal is and
what  factors you used to assess this goal.

Thanks!

Kevin P.

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>