ENV:

ARS 7.0.01 P05

AIX 5.3

ITSM 7.0.01 P05

ORACLE 10g also on AIX

Ok...this is kind of the turn around to all the problems that we used to
have trying to send attachments successfully with previous versions of
the ARS!

We chose to disable the Notification Engine configurations for Incident
Management in favor of a nice set of NOTIFY FILTERS that use a set of
email TEMPLATES.

The trouble is, the Notification Engine Filters are still pushing the
WorkLog attachments into the AR System Email Association even when I
don't want them to!

I've tried leaving the Attachment out of the list of fields that are
being sent.  I've tried setting the Attachment field to not be PUBLIC so
that it shouldn't be sent with email.  The Attachment field is NOT a
part of the email template.

Here's the truly whacky thing about it to me....in the Incident
Management system, they've gone to a lot of trouble to allow us to mark
a WorkLog entry was PUBLIC or INTERNAL and the default is "Internal"...

So why does it insist on popping out the ATTACHMENT with the email???
If it's supposed to be "Internal" it shouldn't go out on the email to
the customer.

Has anyone run into anything like this?  I'd rather not send out any
attachments (at this point in time) than take the chance that I'll send
the wrong thing to someone...

Thanks in advance,
Gp

George Payne