Hi list,

   I have a requirement to add SLA due date for response and resolution
in the ITSM 7 over view console table.

   The field (SVTDueDate) is available in the SLM:Measurement form which
stores the SLA Duet Date for both response and resolution records for
each of the Help Desk and Change entries, but the field is not available
on the Help Desk and Change.

   I can create 2 fields on the Help Desk and Change forms and can
populate by reading from the SLA:Measurement form by writing workflow.

   Instead of this I approached in the following way.

   I copied the field (SVTDueDate) from Measurement into the following 2
forms:

               SHR:ARDBC_OverviewConsoleTemplate

               SHR:ARDBC_OverviewConsole

   I created an entry in the SHR:ARDBCFields form with the field ID
added and restarted the arserver.

   Finally I added the field as a column to the Overview console table
field.

   The value is not populating in the overview console.

   So, Is this possible to show Incident Data and SLA data in the same
entry in the over view console by the above approach or is there any
other approach without   creating any workflow.

Regards,

Ramesh.

information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be
copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and
any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

html___