We are wanting SRM:Request (Requester Console) to receive incoming "dumb"
emails that our helpdesk who will then route to the appropriate group.
Currently, the incoming request is created, it remains in an In Process status,
and shows an error in the App Event Status field on the Change/Incident Data
tab.  All as expected.

My question is...can this request (data) be modified in such a way to continue
the processing in Requester, basically fixing the error and creating either a
Change or Incident?  If there isn't anything in place then I know I can build
something custom to handle it...but wanted to check and see if anyone knew of
OOB workflow that handles errors in Requester first.  From what I can tell so
far the error stops everything.  You must first correct the
summary/auto-assignment/categorization configuration and resubmit a new
request.  What we need is a method to handle the request that has error'd,
pushing it on through.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Nathan Foy
Senior Remedy Administrator

The ServiceMaster Company, Inc
889 Ridge Lake Blvd, C2-1150
Memphis, TN 38120

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment(s),
is confidential information that may be privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or if you received this message in error, then
any direct or indirect disclosure, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the ServiceMaster Help Desk immediately by calling
(866) 597-4321 and by sending a return e-mail; delete this message; and
destroy all copies, including attachments.

Thank you.