From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 1:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OzZY: Remedy JAVA api question

Hey,

Have you already resolve your problem with Java API ?

I had an experience with this error ...

My AR Server is AIX too ... but I was testing a batch process java on local
system ... I'm using Windows XP...
In this case, I did some like this:

I searched for "libarjni70.a" in my Computer .... But I found "libarjni70.dll"
(because I'm using Windows)...
and I put this file in my System32 folder...
When I tried to execute my java programm again ... I received another error
message ... With other and other libs that were faulting ... I'll putting this
libs on my System32 folder one by one .... and finally I achieve to execute my
program very well...

Try to do this and tell me, please!

P.S.: I put OzZy in reply because I'm not believing that today I confirmed my
passport to the show of madman! rs

Yours Sincerelly,

Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto
IT Web Services ATM
Cinq Technologies
http://www.cinq.com.br
Fone: 41 3018-2833 - Cinq
Fone: 41 2107-5736 - HSBC Outsourcing
Confiabilidade, Inovação e Qualidade em T.I.