Dear List,

Hope all is well, I am looking for a Mid level Remedy Developer.

Location:   Baltimore, MD

Duration:   6 Month Contract to Hire or Permanent

About Client:  Our International client specializes in global management
and technology consulting. Our client is known for their deep industry
experience and high customer satisfaction. They collaborate with clients
in government and industry in 60 countries to solve their most pressing
challenges from strategy through execution.

Skillset: REMEDY v7.x with  Help Desk, Asset, Change, CMDB, Migrator

Detailed Job Description:

         Mid level Remedy Developer wanted to build custom interface
with Purchase Order system; make enhancements/modifications to Remedy
6.0 modules to support automation of receiving process and configuration
item creation for software and hardware.

        Familiarity with Remedy 7.0.

        Candidate must be expertly proficient with Remedy's AR System
tools and development methodology.

        Experience with Remedy Help Desk, Asset Management, Change
Management, CMDB and Migrator.

        MS SQL 2000 platform

If you are interested please send me a word document version of your
resume and salary requirements.

Respectfully,

Joshua Kitchen
Information Technology Recruiter
Kforce Professional Staffing
Two Prestige Place (Suite 350)
937.449.1749 Office
937.461.6888 Fax
937.416.3456 Cell
Great People = Great Results
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshkitchen>
Please don't keep me a secret... a referral is the best compliment I can
receive.