I have a menu that I am using to pull all the members of a Group. The
menu points to the User form and has a qualification of:

 'Group List' LIKE (( "%"  +  "1024" ) +  "%" )

This works for me as an admin but not for others. They get a no entries
in menu message which I assume is due to lack of permissions. They have
rights to the User form and the fields queried and displayed from the
User form. They also have permissions to the Group form and it's fields.

The Group ID is not listed in the Group List field in the User form. The
Group names are listed. If I change the query to use the group name then
it does not work for anyone. I am assuming Remedy does a translation of
the Group ID to Group name but I am not sure what permission is lacking
for this menu to work.

Brian Sokol
Manager, Desktop Services
Scholastic Inc.