As several people suggested, the problem seemed to be in the "Run If" of
"'TR.Status' = "Completed"" causing an endless loop.

That would only make sense if the filter were setting the value to "Completed",
but all it is doing is sending an email.

But I changed "Run If" to "'Status' = "Completed" AND 'DB.Status !=
"Completed"", and that seems to have fixed it.  I don't understand WHY it fixed
it, but is seems to have done so.

Thanks everyone,
Dwayne Martin