Listers,
            I'm not entirely sure if this is an ARS issue or a SQL issue but
we're having problems with one of our stored procedures.  Back before any of us
had any idea what we were doing in Remedy, one of our guys created a stored
procedure to handle archiving.  Basically just a select > insert > then drop.
He also created an unarchive stored procedure in case anyone wanted to get an
incident out of the archive form.  One of my analysts tried to unarchive a
ticket today and encountered the following error: "ARERR [552] Failure during
SQL operation to the database : Insert Error: Column name or number of supplied
values does not match table definition. (SQL Server 213)"

I opened enterprise manager and generated a SQL script for the archive_incident
and incident forms to make sure they matched up (my normal course of action
when one of these operations fails) and everything appeared to match up, but at
the bottom of the scripts, this is what I saw.  On the incident script:
[C536870918] [varchar] (30) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL
             On the Archive_Incident script: [C536870918Z] [varchar] (30)
COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL

I'm at a total loss where that Z came from.  This stored procedure has worked
on several occasions with the only issue being a need for reordering of the
columns if someone made a change to one form but not the other.  I've never
seen the name of a column change however.  When I log into the administrator
tool, and click on the field in question, the Database ID matches on both forms.

I tried googling for help, but apparently my googlefu is weak.  Anyone
encountered something like this before or have an idea of how to fix it?

Thanks much,

Michael A. McManus, SSgt, USAF