Dear List,

Hope all is well, and everyone had a great weekend.  Any help is greatly
appreciated, this project needs someone to be on-site, but be part time
for a 4 month project.  High possibility of project extension, however,
all I have is 4 months in our statement of work.  Any recent Remedy
experience would be considered.  Thanks for everyone's time!

Title:  Remedy TTS Programmer or SC06

Location:  Dayton, OH

Telecommuting:  Not an Option

Authorization Status:  US Citizens (Will be processed for Secret
Clearance)

Duration:  4 Month Part-Time Contract  (28 Hours 1st Month / 32-Hours
2nd Month / 38 Hours 3rd & 4th Months)

Type:  Straight Contract with possible extension

Requirements:

*       US Citizen
*       1 to 5 years experience with Remedy Action Request System
(Releases 6 thru 7) and programming using the Remedy Language
*       Experience with Remedy IT Service Management Suite (ITSM)
Release 7
*       Database Experience Required (SQL/Oracle)

If you are interested please forward me a resume and your salary
requirements to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me at 937-416-3456.

Respectfully,

Joshua Kitchen
Information Technology Recruiter
Kforce Professional Staffing
Two Prestige Place (Suite 350)
937.449.1749 Office
937.461.6888 Fax
937.416.3456 Cell
Great People = Great Results
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshkitchen>
Please don't keep me a secret... a referral is the best compliment I can
receive.