Dear Listers,

I had created an integer field called Response time(Min) in HPD:helpdesk
form. I would like to measure the duration takes when the case was set to
Work In Progress.

1) Problem: I was unable to locate the field that has TIMESTAMP for Work in
Progress. The only field I can see was Create Time, Arrival Time, Assigned
Time and Resolved Time.
Workaround : Happened to see this field from the drop down field. I used
this field instead Status History.Work In Progress.TIME from the
HPD:Helpdesk form. But physically still unable to locate it in the form. I
do not know what format this time was stored as. Can only view it from User
Tool -> View -> Status History

2) Problem : Wants to know the duration of the case from Status Assigned to
Satus Work In Progress
Workaround : Create a filter to Execute on ( 'DB.Status' != 'TR.Status') AND
( 'TR.Status' !=  $NULL$ )
Set Field : Response time(Min) = ($Status-History.Work In Progress.TIME$ -
$Create Time$) / 60

3) Problem :
My assigned Time shows = 05 Apr 2008 14:21
>From Status History WIP  = 05 Apr 2008 15:04
Result from the filter created above gave me this result = -18,408,768.00

Is there anything wrong with the calculation done in the filter I created
above? I just minus the difference from both TIME field. Why it resulted in
negative value?

Your kind advice pls. I'm kinda stuck here. Argh!!!

AR Sytem 6.3
Helpdesk 6.0
SLA 6.0

Regards
Hawa

UOB EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any person receiving this email and any attachment(s) contained, shall treat
the information as confidential and not misuse, copy, disclose, distribute or
retain the information in any way that amounts to a breach of confidentiality.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies of this email
from your computer system. As the integrity of this message cannot be
guaranteed, neither UOB nor any entity in the UOB Group shall be responsible
for the contents. Any opinion in this email may not necessarily represent the
opinion of UOB or any entity in the UOB Group.